Dwelling on new digital initiatives the SYSITS Library cater to the academic interests and research needs of the student and faculty members. Buildup more than 500 Sq. m. The library is well stocked with over 13,000 print books and sets of periodicals, journal, hindi and English news papers and electronic media like CDs/DVDs.etc. An automated set-up with user-friendly portal providing a single point access to e-resources, the Library have a rich collection on various subjects like management, business, technology, sciences etc. More than 1400 users are taking advantage of this library annually.
SYSITS has a well equipped spacious library in college campus. The library has huge range of reference and core textbooks. SYSITS library has around TEN thousands books of Engineering and THREE thousands books for management, commerce as well as number of motivational books. Campus library is divided in three sections Reading room, Reference section and Issue section. SYSITS is also having the “e library”, number of online subscriptions are available with 24*7 internet facility. The library remains open on all working days. It also subscribes to leading national & international business journals, periodicals, magazines & newspapers. The library has its own collection of CDs, DVDs and Multimedia kits. It subscribes to relevant journals which are essential for upliftment of student’s knowledge in relevant areas and disciplines. Online journals are also available in the Library.
It boasts of a rich collection of books for preparation like JRE, CAT, JEE etc. SYSITS subscribes the leading Hindi and English newspapers and magazines frequently in the library.
The USP of SYSITS’s library is that; it provides books at the time of university’s semester exams.
The Library is managed professionally and apart from Lending and Reference services; offer good number of e-info services. The Library and E-Resource Centre plays a proactive role to ensure that the information resources are acquired and organized to meet the present and future needs of its users.
The SYSITS Library holds documents predominantly related to management, engineering, computers, information technology and its allied subjects and aims to develop a comprehensive collection of information resources that are useful for academic and research purposes. The Library and E-Resource Centre plays a proactive role to ensure that the information resources are acquired and organized to meet the present and future needs of its users.
- To support the university in becoming a excellent organization for education and research in the various discipline.
- To builds and preserves relevant collections.
- To provide effective access to learning resources.
- To keep the academic community abreast of the latest developments and to provide them up-to-date information.
- To ensure user satisfaction.
- To serve as an intellectual commons.
- To connect people with information and knowledge in and beyond the library’s collections.
- To provide innovative, responsive, and effective services, that will meet the changing needs of the academic community.
- To provide a wide range of books, periodicals, e-resources, and other media at appropriate levels for the needs of the university.
- To establish excellent resources and facilities, which will reflect academic and research needs – present, future, and anticipatory.
- To coordinate efforts for suitable collection development and reduce unnecessary duplication wherever possible.